Job description / Role
- Works from drawings, sketches and verbal instructions to obtain dimensions and finish specifications.
- Determines method and sequence of work operation, quality and size of raw stock and hardware necessary to complete the assignment. May also make working sketches of partition, walls, fixtures and frames in order to complete assignment.
- Repairs furniture, doors windows, tables and cabinets. May also construct, assemble and install permanent structures, office partitions, door, cornices and counters, panels, walls and ceilings. Lays out and constructs forms, shuttering for new structures
- Ensures all precautions are taken prior to commence the job in terms of health and safety.
- Keep the carpentry workshop clean and neat always in terms of fire safety.
- Returns notification of job completed to his seniors, time taken, materials used to complete the assigned job.
- Ensures all surroundings are free of danger and rectifies the shortcomings immediately.
- Ensure that all tools in the maintenance cart are kept clean and in good condition.
Essential and optional requirements
- Good interpersonal skills and self-confident
- Guest oriented and service minded, with attention to quality
- Dynamic and proactive
- A thorough and organized approach
- Ability to perform under pressure
Level of Education
Areas of study
Technical & Maintenance
1 to 2 years
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.