Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster". To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths.
- Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development...everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for repairing/fixing and maintaining all types of carpentry works such as doors, chairs, tables, drawers and etc.
- General administration of property operations maintenance during duty together with management of the engineering department.
- Perform daily assignments, field observation, schedule roster (HIOC), treatment and testing, periodical preventive maintenance, and other operation set up for Engineering Department inclusive of Pre & Pro tasks to eliminate and provide suitable and better quality guest service.
- Ensure carry out eight (8) hour operation monitoring and inspection checklist with constant supervision and quality finished results per schedules and fully comply to local authority safety, standard, rules & regulations.
- General and emergency repair, diagnose, remedy, fabricates, installation, and operation surveillance.
Your experience and skills include:
- Vocational qualification in engineering and/or any initial training, as long as the person is highly motivated by the sector and that his/her level of commitment and skills have been validated
- Good interpersonal skills and self-confident
- Guest oriented and service minded, with attention to quality
- A thorough and organised approach
- National language and business English
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.