Job description / Role
The place to savour life! At Mövenpick, we believe indulgence isn't a privilege - it's a crucial ingredient in our recipe for happiness. Savouring life's natural pleasures brings fulfillment, appreciation and positivity. When you smile at life, life smiles back.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Executes all carpentry works and associated works to the highest professional standards for the whole comple
- Installing wooden structures such as roofing frames, rafters, partitions, joists and stud work
- Designing and installing cabinets, shelving, fitted furniture, drywall and insulation
- Adding fixtures and fittings such as door handles, locks, hinges and closures
- Selecting lumber by size and strength to suit each job, sourcing wood to suit the customer's budget and style
- Calculating the number of fasteners required for each job
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other construction professionals
- Reading blueprints and designs to work to specifications prepared by other construction professionals, architects and building code recommendations
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to work both fast and accurately
- Availability to work during business hours, including weekends and evenings
- Flexibility to take on various shifts
- Certification from a culinary school is a plus
Your team and working environment:
Opportunities to make your mark. We provide an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. A home away from home. Where diversity and inclusion are celebrated. Privacy and personal information are protected. Through Accor's Employee Value Proposition, we ensure fair treatment and a workplace free from discrimination & harassment.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.