Job description / Role
• Charging of fees and managing fee charging report
• Collect fees and follow up of unpaid fees
• Send Invoice and reminders to parents
• Provide reports on accounts receivable to the FM
• Collect fees for (Music, Art, After School Extracurricular etc) activities, ASA Commission Record Keeping
• Maintain student fee records
• Maintain updated record of all bounced cheques and alert management of potential bad debts
• Maintain log of post-dated cheques and ensure timely deposit to the bank Cash Handling
• Disburse appropriately approved petty cash and maintain an updated account of petty cash.
• Prepare statements for replenishment of authorised float
• Daily bank deposit of the cash collection
• Bank reconciliations and maintain reports on fee collections through online, cheque, credit card and cash Compliance
• Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedure
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 2-year experience as Cashier preferably in a school setup
• Advanced ERP & Excel Exposure, Knowledge of IFRS
• Communication & Time Management skills
• Attention to details
• Customer satisfaction oriented
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Accountant - Accounts Payable