Job description / Role
The restaurant cashier will be responsible for computations and calculations of the cash in the registry. She will also keep safe checks that come in and out of the restaurant within the day. The computation reports are required daily. This is to ensure accurate computations of the money coming in and out of the restaurant. The cashier should be knowledgeable with operating machine, cash registry machines, and credit card machines.
• Takes care of all transactions with the use of the cash machine
• Ensures that the prices of the meals are correctly inputted
• Collects payments, whether cash, credit card, or debit card
• Issues change or receipts
• Becomes a customer service representative of the business
• Courteously greets customers upon arrival and leaving the premises
• Maintains accurate and correct transaction amounts at the end of the shift
• Records transactions daily so they can be easily tracked down in case of discrepancies
• Should know the menu and how the restaurant operates
• Keep in mind that they will not just deal with the cash register all the time. They will also deal with their co-workers, management, and most of all, customers.
• Fit to work
• European origin
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 18 to 25 of age
• Excellent multitasking, mathematical, and computation skills.
• Prior experience in a cashier role.
• The cashier should be knowledgeable with operating machine, cash registry machines, and credit card machines.
About the Company
A newly opened restaurant in UAE.
Accounts Receivable Accountant
|Ras Al Khaimah||20 Mar|
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services