Job description / Role
• Ensures quality of service equipment is acceptable.
• Ensures personnel hygiene of all service personnel.
• Perform supervisory duties in the care, cleaning, and general housekeeping activates.
• Train new employees and Assign duties.
• Inspect work and investigate complaints regarding services and equipment and take corrective action.
• Establish and maintain housekeeping schedules and assign employees to areas for various housekeeping duties; conduct comprehensive inspection to check the completion of work assignments.
• Monitor and ensure the training of new personnel.
• Ensures that common areas including conference rooms, lobby and waiting areas are clean and free of trash and debris.
• Ensure wastebaskets and trash boxes are emptied and staff offices are cleaned daily.
• Participate in the preparation of meeting areas for meetings, seminars, and other staff/client functions.
• Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in food packing.
• Check the quantity and quality of received products.
• Records production and operational data on specified forms.
• Minimizes wastages during production.
• Responsible for maintaining records during the production process.
• Provides feedback to the management in case it is affecting quality of food production.
• Ensures all food is checked to ensure quality in production.
• Maintain high standards of personal hygiene of staff.
• Support location with menus/ posters/ signage’s required for the location.
• Checks and maintains employees in the standard requirements.
• Conduct staff meetings and give feedback for quality training.
• Check staff scheduling and productivity and maintain labour cost.
• Responsible for daily inspection of catering department.
• Ensure physical and operational standards are met.
• Ensuring proper temperature control is maintained to avoid any contamination or bacterial growth.
• Ensuring correct food handling practices.
• Ensure food and storage and preparation areas are properly protected from risk of contamination by pests
• Ensure all food and hand contact surfaces e.g. work surfaces, Slicers, fridge handles, food probes are in good condition and cleaned/ disinfected regularly
• Immediately report any non conformance to the Catering Manager and Asst. Facility Manager by filling Daily Food Inspection Report
• Camp Catering Experience - Minimum 3 Years
• Should have EFST Certificate (Essential Food Handling Certificate), Ideally, its validity is 5 years
• HACCP Level 3
• 1-5 years in the food service industry
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organisational and time management skills
About the Company
Prince Computers was established in 1997, its primary business objective and activity being the import, export and distribution of premium branded Technology Chipsets, Components, Notebooks, Computer Systems and other Information Technology related products.
By bringing together technology, expertise and resource, our principal function is the smooth and continuous development, integration and maintenance of IT-based business transformation. The years elapsed have seen the development of Prince Computers as a reputed Market player in a highly competitive and volatile Technology Market
With a distribution facility in the free zone, Prince Computers has a MENA presence with Regional Offices in Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia providing quality products and serving the Technology Markets overseas.
F&B Supervisor - LEGOLAND Hotel
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Operations Manager - Food Business