Job description / Role
Guildhall, the leading executive search and recruitment firm in Dubai, is currently seeking a dynamic and strategic CEO/Managing Partner for a prestigious client in the luxury sector. This organization specializes in creating products that inspire the imagination and grace the interiors of discerning clients across the globe.
As CEO, your role will be pivotal in steering the direction of the company, working with stakeholders to shape its strategy, and drive growth in new markets. You will have a hands-on role in reviewing and adjusting the financial model, optimizing operations, and reducing costs. You will also take the lead in exploring new regions for development and growth, by presenting data-driven market analyses and innovative marketing strategies.
- Shape and implement strategic and operational initiatives
- Review and optimize financial models and operational processes
- Drive marketing strategies and market expansion
- Develop partnerships and identify new customer opportunities
- Oversee liquidity management, case administration, and business restructuring plans
- Lead key constituent communications and negotiations
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven leadership in the luxury sector or similar industries
- Strong negotiation and communication abilities
- Proven experience in strategic consulting, financial operations, or restructuring roles
- Demonstrated business transformation and interim management capabilities
- Ability to travel frequently between the UK and the GCC
- Previous experience as a Partner, CEO (Chief Executive Officer), COO (Chief Operations Officer), CFO (Chief Financial Officer), CBDO (Chief Business Development Officer), CSO (Chief Strategy Officer)
This role offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to own equity in the company.
Successful candidates will bring a wealth of experience, a strategic mindset, and a knack for relationship building. If you are a dynamic leader who thrives on challenges and wants to make a real difference in a luxury sector company, we would love to hear from you.
Apply now to join a company where your creativity, leadership, and business acumen will be valued and rewarded.
Education, Experience, and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, or a related field is required.
- An MBA or equivalent advanced degree is highly preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a leadership role within the luxury sector or similar industries.
- Proven track record in strategic consulting, financial operations, and restructuring roles.
- Demonstrated success in driving business transformation and interim management.
- Experience in promoting and positioning luxury brands and strategic development.
- Previous experience in leading global market expansion and partnership development initiatives.
- Proficiency in reviewing and interpreting complex financial models and operational processes.
- Experience in leading key constituent communications and negotiations.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and guide teams towards achieving business goals.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Proven ability to build relationships and trust with clients and business partners.
- Strong strategic and financial acumen with a track record of reviewing and optimizing financial models and operational processes.
- Proven ability to drive marketing strategies and market expansion initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to develop partnerships and identify new customer opportunities.
- Willingness to travel frequently between the UK and the GCC.
- Strong decision-making abilities, with a focus on achieving business growth and success.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong understanding and experience with budgeting and financial forecast processes.
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
ManpowerGroup Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||12 Jul|
General Manager - Sales and Marketing