Job description / Role
• Support Project Engineering manager
• Coordinate design Plan approval
• Certification of materials and components
• Coordinate with class for Survey during construction and functional testing and trials during and at completion of modification/upgrades
• Issuance of deliverables for Class and Statutory compliance
• Establish systems, maintain, and follow up all quality assurance activities, including with Subcontractors in accordance with the Project requirements
• Prepare & Execute regulatory compliance Plan
• Provide assistance to Engineering team in complying the class & regulatory compliance
• Provide regulatory compliance support to Project as required.
• Provide full input to the IV through the provision of documents, physical access, comment/ clarifications etc. as required by UK regulations.
• Ex register and compile the associated certificates
• Prepare procedures, methods, routines and tools required for supporting processes in execution of the Work
• Prepare discipline wise scope split regulatory compliance matrix
• Ensure Performance standards to meet as per Project requirements
• Assist trades in implementation of regulatory compliance
• Assist QA/QC is dossier certification completion
• Provide time to time training to the disciplines on CLASS & Compliance
• Implementation of International Law (i.e., IMO Conventions) & international standards.
• Relevant experience in Detail Engineering for FPSO projects.
• Proficient with CLASS and UK HSE & regulatory compliance
• Has experience with offshore equipment construction / marine upgrade projects
• Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and successfully execute tasks in accordance with business objectives.
• A good understanding of inter-relationship between engineering/procurement/construction planning/scheduling and cost management.
• Major FPSO Project experience is a MUST.
About the Company
Established in 1984
TRS works around the world finding and connecting the best talent with businesses and organisations that: design, build, operate, maintain or support the production of goods and services for a variety of industry sectors covering; oil, gas, chemicals, infrastructure, life sciences, manufacturing, mining, power, renewable energy and public sector.