CFO - Chief Finance Officer – Investment Treasury Manager
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Job description / Role
Reporting directly to the CEO the job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for overall management of the finance function
• Supervise the investment of the company’s funds and associated treasury activities
• Provide inputs for a short-term and long-term investment plan for efficient utilization of available funds of the company
• Monitor the administration of investment decisions upon approval of the board
• Supervise redemption of invested funds as per requirement
• Guide the team in preparation of the Annual Investment Report to be shared with the stakeholders
• Management of the supply chain finance.
• Execution of the financial strategy in line with the group
• Provide analysis and recommendations on revenue increase and cost reduction
• High level risk management
• Responsible for ensuring that annual financial objectives and budgets are set and attained
• Establishing policies, procedures and systems
• Candidates should have operated at a CFO or Finance Director level for at least 5 years or more
• Candidates must currently be based in the UAE
• It will also require excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
• Outside of specific responsibilities, the role will be focused across an organisation-wide initiative to drive corporate governance, revenue generation and cost management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Investment / Capital Markets / MBA
• Master’s Degree in the same discipline will be preferred
• Professional Certifications in Financial / Treasury Management will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in a Treasury Management role, banking and finance experience will be an added advantage
About the Company
A leading manufacturing company in the UAE.
Regional Finance Controller
Ignite Search & Selection
Chief Finance Officer
Group Financial Controller
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)