Job description / Role
• Summarizing and analyzing various financial reports (Cash-Flow, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, etc.)
• Producing reports for the Chairman as and when required.
• Updating and maintaining safe keeping of legal documents.
• Providing administrative services by attending and taking minutes for the Chairman’s meetings and any other relevant meetings.
• Prioritizing emails for the Chairman.
• Working closely with the Chairman and Senior Leadership Team through regular correspondence, arranging meetings and prepare briefing materials for the Chairman.
• Ensuring all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
AED 50,000 to 70,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Other benefits
Qualifications & Skills:
• Must have Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting or related qualification
• A Master’s Degree will be an advantage
• Preferably be a member of recognized professional accounting body
• Very good computer skills especially Excel; with high numeracy and sound technical skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must hold a Western countries valid passport and be willing and able to travel extensively and at short notice.
• The flexibility to work additional/out of hours as necessary to fulfill the requirements of the role and meet the business needs.
• Able to function under high pressure.
• English and French proficiency is a must.
About the Company
A leading management consultancy in the UAE.