Job description / Role
Channel Category Sales Development Manager: Nestle Health Science
Nestle Health Science was created in 2011 by Nestle, the leading food and beverage company. We are a unique health science company focused on advancing the role nutrition plays in changing the course of health for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. Focused on delivering quality-of-life benefits through nutritional solutions, we harness scientific and clinical advances to improve health through managed nutrition. Behind our pioneering company are 3,000 people around the world who are driving breakthroughs and innovating for impact. With a global presence in about 50 markets, we invite you to impact the future of health and your career with us.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Company: Nestle Health Science
As a CCSDM for NHSc, you will be responsible to tailor category and channel strategies and initiatives to country needs, optimizing effectiveness of consumer/ shopper activity at a local level, and actively participate in and support the customer development process, ensuring that all executed strategies are as set by MENA NHSc team. You will also be incharge of evolving the NHSc business from a hospital focus to more consumer channels (ex: pharmacy, e-commerce and MT)
A day in the life of.
- Achieve the country sales volume targets by category
- Develop the local Commercial Plan for the country from a category & channel perspective in alignment with country management and sales team
- Recommend insights based on the analysis of the 8 C's of successful demand generation and ensure the development and update of the POP Vision document on a country/channel level
- Translate category & brand objectives on a market level into country/channel category objectives
- Continuously provide insights on channel, category and shopper trends
- Ensure that channel strategies are updated on a category/country level and efficiently incorporated in the country's commercial plan
- Ensure effective new product launches, line extensions on a country level through organizing category road shows/ presentations for the sales teams
- Conduct pre and post evaluation of activities
- Track, monitor, and report key Competitor activities on a Channel level, providing insights/plans to drive competitive advantage
- Ensure Development/ efficient utilization of hard and soft POSM for generic and local activities, including evaluation of its effectiveness at point of purchase
- Analyze and provide recommendations / action plans on retail audit reports
- Maintain, update, and implement the core distribution priorities and merchandizing guidelines by channel
What will make you successful
- Analytical acumen
- Financial awareness
- Planning and organizing
- Problem solving, multitasking approach
- Influencing and networking skills
- Strong communication skills (written & oral), and presentation skills and multi-tasking.
- Regional & country specific shopper and consumer understanding, trade knowledge
- Previous experience working with a Consumer Healthcare brand
- Regional trends & Category/Brand knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree (Business/Finance)
- 3-5 commercial experience, previous experience in sales & marketing
Nestle is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
National Sales Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company
Commercial Development Manager - Dairy
Nestle Middle East
Business Development Head/General Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company
Business Development Manager - Retail Concepts
Quest Search & Selection