Channel Sales Manager
Job description / Role
Channel sales managers establish and maintain client and partner relationships for the purpose of generating maximum revenue from those accounts. He/She identifies high-value leads and key potential partners and develops strategies for converting those connections into productive and profitable relationships. He/She often has a primary role in creating proposals, pitches, business plans, and other sales materials. These roles also involve budget responsibilities and may include data analytics. Sales managers also assist, train and supervise other sales staff.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Bring new partners on board and maintain relationships with existing partners.
• Manage to generate revenue for the company based on yearly sales targets.
• Identifies and approaches key or strategic partners and set short- and long-term channel strategies.
• Understand customer and business needs to cross-sell and up-sell the company’s products.
• Recommends product or service enhancements to improvements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
• Manage funnels, forecast, and seize sales opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Manage the pre-sales requirements concerning all company’s products and services.
• Manage department objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Coordinate with other company personnel such as the support team and management team to deliver and meet customer/ partner expectations.
• Act as a bridge for communication between the customers/ partners and the engineering team.
• Access, clarify and validate partner needs and performances at regular intervals and maintain a high partner satisfaction rate
• Coordinate with other sales channels to avoid any potential conflicts.
• Coordinate with partner sales personnel and maximize sales.
• Achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; identify trends; determine system improvements; implement change.
• Protect Company's value by keeping information confidential.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
AED 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family Medical Insurance, Fully Paid Leaves, Commission, Bonus
• Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or business administration, MBA is highly preferable.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as Channel Sales Manager in comparable IoT/Telecom and/or IT organizations.
• Excellent English & Arabic command and interpersonal communications skills.
About the Company
Founded in 2002 as a systems integration company, Vision Valley has since diversified and expanded to become a leader in solutions and services for the Middle East and North Africa telecommunications, networking and information technology industries, Our areas of expertise lie in next-generation technologies such as mobile applications, unified communications, networking and wireless connectivity.
Our services include site surveys, installation, commissioning, integration and maintenance for major mobile operators as well as consultancy services that support mobile technology solutions and we support and provide services from major vendors' networking systems, enterprise applications, advanced broadband wireless and video conferencing technologies.
Additionally we offer network analysis, network management, advanced systems integration, connectivity solutions, project management and specialist services to the entire region with strategically located teams of IT professionals in our headquarters in Dubai, UAE and branch offices in cities across the MENA region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manpower Middle East
Sales Manager - SaaS