Job description / Role
Knowledge of general accounting procedures
• Ensure the integrity of all General Ledgers
• Reconciliation of bank accounts, Inter-company accounts, allocations etc… on a monthly basis.
• Preparation of necessary Journal Entries
• Reconciling various GL accounts, preparing 'action-triggering' schedules, analysis of expense accounts
• Prepare Trial balance and preparation of reports that would enable analysis of the accounts
• Financial Statement Closing Process (Monthly & Year-end) to ensure compliance of all Audit Requirements
• Knowledge of ERP based Accounting Software, preferably Oracle
• Expertise in Finance, Accounting, Budgeting and Cost Control
• Computer Application Skills: MS Office (Excel & Word)
• Expected to work under minimal supervision and deliver quality solutions within agreed deadlines.
• Ready to working after working hours and during the weekends when it’s required.
• A qualified Chartered Accountant / ACCA
• Minimum of 3 - 4+ years of experience in General Accounting and Reporting (commonly referred as GL).
• Hands-on experience in Oracle Financials R12.
• Experience in Govt. sector (preferable but not mandatory).
• Contract duration: 6 months, can be extendable.
About the Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to health care, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world.
A Leading Shipping And Chartering Company In The UAE
Right Calibre Executive Search
Group Financial Analyst