Job description / Role
• Preparation of Financial Statements
• Responsible for day to day Finance & Accounts function
• Financial reports& Analysis, Assurance & Compliance, MIS reporting, Forecasting & Budgeting, General Accounts related works
• CPA/CA qualified candidates with minimum 4-5 years post qualification experience;
• Thorough knowledge of IFRS/IAS;
• Excellent reporting skills
• Expertise in MS Office tools (MS Word, Excel, Power point) & Tally ERP 9
• Excellent communication skills
About the Company
Established in the year 1983 as an audit firm, MCK has rapidly emerged as a multi-disciplinary firm providing a wide range of services like management consulting, corporate finance, IT and E-commerce consulting apart from the regular audit and accounting related services.
The firm’s existence for almost two decades in the U.A.E has resulted in building a strong clientele base of successful entrepreneurs / companies spread across industries like manufacturing, trading, money exchanges, travel, hospitality, construction, contracting, shipping, printing & publishing, insurance and gold / diamond jewelers.
We believe in building enduring relationships with our clients through pro-active services, which has always made the clients satisfied.
We are proud to mention that our specialized skills and rich experience in this country have often helped to convert our client’s visions and dreams into reality.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Right Calibre Executive Search
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors
A Leading Company In UAE
TGC Middle East
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company