Job description / Role
• Evaluating global trade opportunities/patterns and recommending fixtures for a fleet of dry bulk vessels (from handies to Capes).
• Fixtures can range from spot (preferred), TC (flat or index linked), Pools, BBC, etc.
• Post-fixture follow-up. Collection of freight, demurrage calculations, discharging operations, coordination with 3rd party managers and crew, etc.
• At times, fixture of container and wet cargoes.
• Minimum 5 years full time experience as a dry bulk chartering broker (or in-house).
• Experience in Capes and Kmaxes preferred.
• Good global contacts with charterers.
• Attention to detail. Persuasive. Strong business acumen. Ambitious and self-motivated
About the Company
We are a well reputed international shipping company with offices in North America, China, Japan, Middle East and Asia. The company has the biggest infrastructure and is successfully managing a fleet of 300 ships and over 8 mill DWT annually.
Building on our proven expertise, we have aggressive growth plans to expand our global footprint to entering new markets hence we require experienced, hardworking, ambitious and result oriented individuals to join our team.
Ship Operator - Commercial
Gulf Energy Maritime (GEM)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
Middle East Executive
Big Fish Recruitment