Job description / Role
Chef / Cook - URGENT - Fujairah
On behalf of our client, Cassia is recruiting for Chef for their Fujairah location.
- Ensure that food preparation areas are clean and sanitized as determined by law and company policy;
- Comply with hygiene standards;
- Prepare food as per instruction of the Chef;
- Supervise and manage subordinates in the kitchen;
- Develop new recipes;
- Keep records and prepare reports for food purchases;
- Maintain accurate food inventory;
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures;
- Record fridge/freezer temperatures daily;
- Assist in serving food, clearing tables & preparing tables if/when required;
- Assist with washing up if/when required;
- Report any maintenance issues to the concerned person;
- The job description and the site of employment can be revised as per the requirements and on the discretion of the Company.
- Proven experience as a light food chef is a must
- International Hotel experience;
- Good English or decent English and good Arabic
- Paid 22 working days as Annual leave
- Annual air ticket to the home country
- Medical insurance
- Up to 15 paid sick leave
- Work related transportation is provide
- If currently outside the UAE, joining ticket and pickup from the airport will be provided
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.