Job description / Role
- To ensure that ambassador productivity is maximized and payroll costs minimized.
- To work with the Executive Sous Chef in setting each outlet menu and recipes for each meal period in order to ensure accuracy.
- Implements guidelines, policies and procedures for those operating departments according to Sofitel Guidelines & Standards.
- Must apply the Sofitel Food & Beverage rituals.
- To keep the Chefs de Partie up to date with seasonally available meats, fish and produce on the local market.
- To assist in the development of product specifications for all menus.
- To identify market-needs and trends in terms of food for both hotel guests and the local market.
- To conduct training for ambassadors in accordance to the Annual Training Plan in order that ambassadors have the necessary skills to perform their duties.
- To train and develop each Chef de Partie so that they are able to operate independently and creatively within their own profit centers.
- To supervise the ambassadors within the department, ensuring that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained as stated in the Departmental Operations Manual.
- Comply with the hotel policies and procedures as well as federal legislation.
- To assist in the implementation of the various food safety and hygiene standards including HACCP and other Municipality regulations.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.