Job description / Role
- The ideal candidate should possess experience of Supervising a diverse and talented team in a busy commercial Hotel brand, in a Kitchen's hot section The ability to, motivate and train team members is essential as is a sound knowledge of HACCP processes and guidelines.
- Helps provide smooth running services and a high standard of production by managing his/her section
- Works autonomously to produce dishes in compliance with cooking instructions
- Supervises the Demi Chef de Partie and commis chefs' work
- Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behavior
- Produces and presents the dishes for the section in line with the cooking instructions and processes defined by the hotel and brand
- Ensures that dishes are well presented, of a high standard and at the right temperature
- Depending on the hotel, may be asked to receive deliveries, check and store merchandise
- Organizes his/her work and timing to suit fluctuations in guest numbers and special events
- Leads the team under his/her responsibility and creates HEARTIST working atmosphere
- Organizes and supervises the work carried out by commis chefs and apprentices operating in his/her section
- Level of Education Associate Areas of study Hospitality
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a DCDP
- Experience working with multi-cultural teams
- Hands on involved working style
- Good knowledge of HACCP
- Good International Cuisine knowledge
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for service quality and excellence.
- Outgoing, creative and eager to share the desire to deliver Novotel service standards and Accor values with guests and associates.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.