Job description / Role
Chef de Partie - Peruvian or Thai Cuisine
We believe in a positive working environment where we can freely express our curiosity for gastronomy. Bring your mastery of Peruvian and Thai culinary art form to our high-altitude outlet.
Your main tasks will be the following
- To assist in ensuring that culinary employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- To handle guest inquiries courteously and efficiently and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow-up with guests.
- Ensure that employees follow all hotel, company, and local rules, policies, and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
- 2 years of previous experience in a similar role preferred.
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills.
- Able to work multiple stations in the kitchen.
- Requires moderate supervision and training
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.