Chef De Partie
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Chef De Partie
Ready for a sizzling career move? You will play a pivotal role in our kitchen working alongside with a fantastic team. The food you prepare, cook and serve makes our guests smile and wanting more.
We are looking for Chef de partie for Arabic Kitchen and Banquet Kitchen.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Work alongside the head chef to prepare menus and specials
- Order, prep, and keep stock of the common ingredients for each cooking station
- Train and supervise junior chefs in best practices, cleanliness standards, and safety
- Check for plating accuracy to ensure the correct garnishes, portion size, and serving dish
- Follow the direction given by the head or sous chef to prepare and present the meals
- Follow health codes and cleanliness standards in the food storage areas and kitchen
- Anticipate and communicate shortages to the chef
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Arabic Kitchen or Banquet Kitchen.
- The ability to work under pressure and with the team.
- In-depth knowledge of food safety requirements for restaurants
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Working experience in reputed Luxury brands and presently in UAE is preferred
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.