Job description / Role
Chef de Partie (Bakery)
Passionate about culinary? As a Chef de Partie (Bakery), you will work with your team to create unforgettable culinary delights for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To prepare the supplies and equipment needed for the daily operations of the bakery section in coordination with the Head Baker as required
- To assist the Head Baker in preparing the forecasts and reports
- Communicate with the Head Baker any updates, guest or internal customer comments and other relevant information to ensure the smooth operation of the section
- Ensure HACCP guidelines and municipality regulations are followed at all times.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset in a 5 star hotel setting
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for service
Your team and working environment:
- Pullman Dubai Downtown is a cosmopolitan 5-star hotel located in Business Bay district in close proximity to the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and the Dubai Downtown area with stunning views of the Dubai Skyline and Dubai Water Canal.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.