Job description / Role
Chef De Partie
As a Chef De Partie, you will be responsible for providing excellent guest service and maintain overall efficiency of set standards for the F&B Production function and be accountable for the hotel's performance.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Supervising, coordinating and participating in the preparation of mise en place cooking for all F&B outlets.
- Controls freshness, preparation techniques and storage of goods used.
- To check Demi Chefs / Commis Chefs on his/her section: e.g. regarding personal hygiene.
- To assist the Chef de Cuisine in composing new recipes and menu ideas.
- Order and turnover of products in his section through daily inventory lists.
- Controls cooking procedures, portioning, garnishing and presentation of all dishes.
- Keeps effective contacts with colleagues of other departments.
- Is involved on other tasks and cooperates in special projects when required.
- Sets up work rosters of his section in consultation with the Sous-Chef.
- Allocates different tasks according to the mise en place list.
- To consistently provide and maintain the highest standard of guest care and service.
- To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming at all times.
- To ensure that your designated uniform is worn well pressed and in a good state of repair.
- To familiarize yourself with the Rixos the Palm Dubai Performance & Product Standards and to be able to demonstrate their application consistently.
- To have a good knowledge of all Rixos the Palm Dubai facilities and be able to answer guest questions in a quick, polite and helpful manner.
- To act on your responsibilities for Health and Safety at work.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 2-4 years' experience in 5* hotel.
- Experience in the GCC and/or Middle East Region is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Be committed to exceeding guest expectations
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.