Job description / Role
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As C&P Go TO Market Manager, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table business development, sales, account management and relationship management skills. You will bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, AI, Blockchain and digital transformation.
- Evolve GTM model to ensure deep expertise and adequate coverage across priority areas, aligned to our solutions
- Participate in business development activities through building strong relations with C&P client and orchestrate winning proposals
- Work collaboratively with other Industry experts in the region and globally to shape the future of C&P client and to bring about positive change.
- Elevated focus on Large Service Signings/transformational deals, capitalize on cost take out plays
- Drive Red Hat Synergy Pipeline
- Work with eco system partners and drive the joint opportunities
- Achieve signings, revenue and profit targets and other management decided business objectives
- Develop and maintain the sales pipeline and participate is required internal management meetings
- Take on people management and talent development responsibilities as required
- Embraces personal qualities such as professionalism, reliability, focus on meeting the objectives of the clients and maintaining an appropriate balance between client needs/expectations and those of IBM
- Understand the MEA C&P/IP Industries Challenges and Opportunities
- Understand MEA C&P/IP Industry Trends and Market drivers
- Understand National Oil Companies (NOCs) structure and operating models
- Understand the upstream, midstream and downstream dynamics of the C&P industry and their ecosystem industries (Machinery, Industrial Automation, EC&O)
- Understand key IBM C&P/IP campaigns around key pillars of transformation
- Establishes priorities and works independently
- Recognized as Thought Leader in the industry and preferably known with Eite/Emerging C&P accounts
- MEA Cultural Awareness and understanding of the geopolitical intricacies
- Impact and influencing - will be required to work with different team leaders/stakeholders to drive the required outcomes
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to comply with the company's BCG, heath, safety and the environment
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Chemical Sales Manager
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||28 Jun|
|Abu Dhabi||25 May|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Technical Coordinator (Oil & Gas)
|Abu Dhabi||27 May|
Digital Business Analyst