Job description / Role
• Prepare trial balance, P&L, balance sheet and finalization of accounts
• Prepare month-end closing reports, projected cash flow based budget, monthly financial report, cash flow statement,monthly cash flow actual report & projection
• Responsible for fixed assets register maintenance and inventory
• Manage accounts payable; validate invoice in the system and monitor payments as per agreed terms.
• Control, maintain and check revenue and expenses.
• Post accruals & prepayments in the system.
• Deal with external auditor for year-end audit report.
• Other duties that may be assigned by the CFO
• Arab nationality
• At least 3 years. experience as accountant in UAE preferably in Tasheel or related business
• Advanced degree in Accounting
• Knowledgeable of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
• Excellent user of any accounting software
• Strong attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information
About the Company
A leading group of companies in the UAE.