Job description / Role
• Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
• Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
• Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
• Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements
• Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
• Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
• Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
• Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
• Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
• Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
• Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
Other certifications obtained:
• ACCA Certified
Nature and length of previous experience:
• 5 - 7 years’ experience in Financial or banking sector
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Team worker
• Leadership oriented
• Target driven
• Age Range: 32 - 37
• Gender Preference: Any
• Language Fluency: English, Hindi
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
We are a dynamic, growing business which recognises that only by focusing on understanding our clients’ business and the markets they operate in can we develop an approach that is right for them.
Delma Exchange executed $2billion worth of trades in 2014.
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
Senior Finance Accountant - Construction Company
|Abu Dhabi||24 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||26 May|