Job description / Role
• Manage and supervise all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost and Inventory Accounting.
• Prepare and publish timely reports for the head office.
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting, month-end and year-end closure process.
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
• Manage and comply with local taxation and other governmental reporting requirements and VAT filings.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• At least a finance and accounting graduate. Any professional qualification ACCA, CA is added advantage.
• Working experience of at least 3 to 4 years and in-depth understanding of inventory accounting and controls.
• Well versed with Tally accounting system.
• MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
• Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
About the Company
Creating sustainable solutions for the steel and power industry in production, consultancy and engineering.
TGC Consulting Middle East
Emirates Refreshments Company
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|
Financial Planning Accountant
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||3 Feb|