Job description / Role
• Manage and supervise all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost and Inventory Accounting.
• Prepare and publish timely reports for the head office.
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting, month-end and year-end closure process.
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
• Manage and comply with local taxation and other governmental reporting requirements and VAT filings.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• At least a finance and accounting graduate. Any professional qualification ACCA, CA is added advantage.
• Working experience of at least 3 to 4 years and in-depth understanding of inventory accounting and controls.
• Well versed with Tally accounting system.
• MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
• Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
About the Company
Creating sustainable solutions for the steel and power industry in production, consultancy and engineering.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Accountant - AR & AP
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Accountant – Management and Reporting
TGC Middle East
|Ras Al Khaimah||7 Mar|
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||4 Apr|