Job description / Role
A Chief Accountant will lead the Finance department and associated operations such that account management, purchasing, reporting, and supplier relations are managed to optimize the hotels profitability.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Ensure that Finance teams are providing all required management reports.
• Work with the General Manager to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel.
• Source and purchase all the necessary materials for the day to day operation of the hotel ensuring best quality and best prices.
• Develop the financial accounting system and control procedures and continually review the process and procedures to maximize impact and efficiency.
• Ensure the balance sheets are a fair reflection of the assets and liabilities of the hotel.
• Lead monthly finance update meetings with the general manager.
• Assist Heads of the Department to do their duties efficiently by promptly providing them with their requirements
• Maintain professional relationship with all suppliers and vendors to ensure a smooth hotel operation.
To successfully fill the role of Chief accountant, you should maintain the following:
• A degree in Finance from an academic institution.
• Previous experience in the hospitality industry in a similar role where you demonstrated great management, organisational and planning skills.
• Negotiation and influencing skills.
• Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
About the Company
Over the past 28 years Pyramisa Group has continued to grow and succeed; as a distinguished company, Pyramisa Group proudly offers world-class hospitality with a warm Egyptian essence.
Pyramisa Group is the leading private hotel chain in Egypt and the largest timeshare operator in the Middle East. Pyramisa Group has selected the finest locations overlooking the Nile in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan, and on the Red Sea in Sharm El Sheikh, Hurghada and Sahl Hasheesh. Our operations will be extended to the Middle East with our Pyramisa Suites Hotel opening in Dubai in 2015.
With the expanding demand of investment in sunny homes in Egypt, we have employed our vast experience in hotel construction and management to provide luxurious residential projects in Cairo, Sharm El Sheikh, Sahl Hasheesh and Dubai.
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Assistant Manager Finance
The Botanic Atrium
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|
A Leading Group In The UAE
Nakheel Riu Deira Island Hotel