Job description / Role
On behalf of our client a Dubai based local diversified group that is based in Dubai. We are looking to recruit a Chief Accountant
Your responsibilities are;
• Maintain daily financial accounts in an accurate and timely manner
• Provide Management with financial Information
• Ensure all assets of the company are properly safeguarded
• Ensure appropriate insurance cover for all company assets
• Prepare and present monthly financial statements
• Ensure both accurate and timely presentation of financial statements
• Handle all commercial, legal and statutory company accounting requirements
• Ensure timely payment of dues to Suppliers, Vendors, Contractors, Brokers and Property Owners
• Ensure timely collection of all dues from tenants and provide the weekly receivables statement with ageing analysis to the management
• Closely monitor the collections from tenants on bounced cheques and ensure timely legal action
• Implement cost consciousness across the entire company
• Oversee the General Administration function of the company
• Actively participate in corporate governance and ensure strict compliance with policies and procedures at all organisational levels
AED 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Be a resident of the UAE
• Degree educated in Finance or Accounting
• A Chartered certification is preferred
• Have 5 years post graduation experience in Financial Accounting in Real Estate
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.