Job description / Role
•Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
•Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
•Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
•Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
•Support month-end and year-end close process
•Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
•Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
•Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
•Additional controller duties as necessary
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, income statements
•Proven working experience as a Financial controller/Sr. Accountant/Chief Acountant
•5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
• Experience in Clinics/Hospitals/Chain of Restaurants and or F&B.
•CPA, CA, ACCA or CMA preferred
•Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
•Experience with creating financial statements
•Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
•Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
About the Company
SANAD AD is an Abu Dhabi based enterprise formed by key individuals in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The objective of SANAD which is the Arabic word for Support, is to incubate and implement projects that aim to drive and enhance national prosperity. SANAD focuses on profitable projects and businesses that seek to increase levels of entrepreneurship & innovation and build capacity in areas in the society and economy that require further investment such as Healthcare, Hospitality, Real Estate.