Job description / Role
As the Chief Archiving Coordinator, you will be responsible to supervise the development and update of the archiving system and ensure that the documents are accurately scanned and maintained in the system.
A leading organisation based in Abu Dhabi.
* Supervise the scanning of all required documents in a timely manner to ensure that users can access the scanned version of documents.
* Manage the organisation and maintenance of the archiving rooms to ensure that the information and documents are maintained, and issues are resolved promptly.
* Implement the documentation control process for all internal documents including archiving and indexing documents (preparing logs and records) and deport and destroy them as stated in the documentation policy.
* Secure important and/or confidential documents and maintain back up repository to ensure timely provision for subsequent use.
* Recommend improvements to section policies and direct the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of the archiving activity.
* Dynamic work environment
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to work for a leading, high-profile organisation
* 5-10 years of relevant experience in archiving or document control.
* Must be bilingual - English and Arabic.
* Must have experience working with Tarasol Correspondence and Case Management System.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.