Job description / Role
• Assigns and coordinates scope of work, reviews project plans, specifications, estimating scopes and pricing prepared by estimating staff.
• Prepares budget and general conditions estimates for entire project prior to bid date.
• Maintains data on construction and material cost trends affecting project costs.
• Prepares and reviews conceptual estimates on multi-million/billion -dollar projects using past experience, historical data and parametric estimating ratios, recent prices from the Procurement Dept.
• Assess risk and adjust prices accordingly & advise Contracts & Operations Dept. on risk mitigation, value engineering and market trends.
• Maintains & updates the estimating software and utilizes computer software programs in preconstruction with particular emphasis on estimating software.
• Develops internal budgets and ensures project profitability.
• Develops proposals and assists in presentations as necessary.
• BS in Civil Engineering/Architecture/Quantity Surveying
• Strong conceptual estimating skills and experience.
• Project Management Project Controls or Claims Analysis experience.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and oversee multiple projects.
• Computer skills to use estimating software, bid management, online plan rooms, database applications, Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook), and company communication tools
• Proficiency in English/Arabic Language is an advantage
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Estimation Manager - (Fit Out)
Project Quantity Surveyor
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
|Abu Dhabi||16 Dec|
Senior/Lead Quantity Surveyor
Contracts & Claims Manager (Contracting)
Big Fish Recruitment