Job description / Role
The CFO will be in charge of the regional Finance Consolidation, Analysis and Strategies across the country to contribute to the profitable growth and expansion of the company.
• Monitoring the country financial accounting and reporting systems
• Providing and interpreting financial information and business trends
• Ensures all company data is collected, derived and consolidated data from all departments in order to produce reliable forecasting and plans
• Interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends of the company,
• Analyzing change of financial performance and advising accordingly
• Formulating strategic and long-term business plans for the company
• Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
• Analyzing competitors, market and economic trends
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction and efficiency opportunities
• Ensuring producing accurate financial reports on Onestream (company global reporting system) adhering specific deadlines
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation for the company
• Accomplishes finance, human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures;
• Managing Employee’s files and contract, and updating leave request and leave entitlement on Workday (Company global HR system)
• Oversees, and is accountable for the country’s operational delivery to ensure it meets all reporting/compliance/regulatory requirements and ensures appropriate monitoring processes are in place to identify breaches or non-compliance with remedial actions identified to mitigate risk.
• Ensure always adhere to the highest ethical standards
• Ability to mobilize and/or work outside of the current geographical office locations
• Bachelor degree in Finance or Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant (or equivalent) with a strong academic record
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Ideally experienced in corporate finance or Transaction advisory services
• Excellent numerical skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy in a fast paced environment
• Advanced Excel skills (including formulas, pivots & macros)
• Good team player, Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Advanced PowerPoint skills with experience of creating and delivering impactful presentations
About the Company
A leading insurance broker in the Middle East.