Job description / Role
• Directs organization’s financial planning, accounting practices, taxation matters and treasury functions.
• Informs shareholders of financial performance and position of the Company.
• Liaise with various stakeholders, including Company’s Auditors, Tax Agents and Consultants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Oversee and directs treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, forecasting and insurance activities of the organization.
• Directs and implement policies in line with International Financial Reporting Standards, Audit Standards, VAT Laws and Risks Management Frameworks.
• Directs activities of treasury department and active management of company’s funds position and management of exchange rate risks.
• Appraises organization’s financial position and issues periodic reports on organization’s financial stability, liquidity and growth.
• Coordinates with tax agents for tax related obligations, including for Corporate Tax Reporting, VAT Return Filing and Compliance.
• Oversees and coordinates for finalization of Annual Audit Report on timely basis as required by Managing Director.
• Oversee the activities of staffs from Accounts and Treasury Department.
• Directs and analyzes studies of general economic, business and financials’ conditions and their impact on organizations policies and operations.
• Monitors balances for all GL accounts and provides periodic report to Managing Director.
• Devises departmental policies for proper and timely recording of transactions and record keeping.
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business administration or related field.
• Post graduate degree and/or Professional certification such as CFA, CIMA, ACCA, CA will be a plus.
• Minimum experience of 8 years in management, operations, and leadership in a financial occupation or in similar position.
• Experience in trading sector is a plus.
• Sound knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), International Standards on Auditing (ISA), VAT Laws.
• ERP Knowledge: Proficient user of any ERP system (Preferable SAP B1)
• Proficient User of Microsoft Office – MS-Word, MS-Excel, Powerpoint, Access [Advanced Excel skills – Power BI, Dashboards, Macros, VBA will be a plus]
About the Company
A leading packaging services company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ignite Search & Selection
CFO - Chief Finance Officer – Investment Treasury Manager
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Big Fish Recruitment
A Leading Company In The UAE