Job description / Role
The Medical Director will participate in designing the medical strategy in the Middle East, lead its implementation and provide guidance and coaching to his scientist colleagues. (s)He will increase the awareness and appreciation for the company in existing and new markets.
The client is a leading diagnostic laboratory with various branches in the Middle East.
* Develop and help maintain liaisons with customers; physicians, hospitals and the medical community.
* Ensure that laboratories in UAE meet customer requirements in terms of quality, TAT, menu, etc
* Implement a culture of optimizing efficiency and cost leadership
* Design and/or participate in regional strategies to consider and optimise the country's performance via outsourcing, standardisation, POCT and consolidation of production platforms.
* Work closely with marketing and business development to increase offers in terms of laboratory services.
* Safeguard compliance with local policies and regulatory requirements.
* Support our Total Quality road-map and help ensure communication of the quality expectations throughout the region.
* Assist the Procurement department in sourcing activities and provide adequate medical input to facilitate decision-making.
Opportunity to join of the leading diagnostic laboratory in the middle east.
* Be a qualified Medical Doctor with, Pathology specialty
* Be a proven leader with ten years of hospital and/or clinical experience in diagnostics
* Have excellent written and oral communication skills
* Combine scientific and medical knowledge effortlessly, understanding the need to care about the customer and the performance.
* Charismatic and dynamic, giving energy to our medical teams.
* Have a "can do" attitude and will quickly get to the essentials whilst leveraging their scientific knowledge
* Unquestioned integrity and strong business and work ethics.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Saudi Arabia||17 Oct|
Engagement Manager - Healthcare & Life Sciences - Top Tier Strategy Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Strategy Associate - Healthcare & Life Sciences - Top Tier Strategy Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent