Job description / Role
• Ensure the high Quality of Nursing Services.
• Create and Maintain standards of Care.
• Monitor quality initiatives and improvement.
• Assist with budgeting.
• Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
• Review reports and communicate issues with others hospital leadership qualifications.
• A chief nursing officer is responsible for formulating and implementing new nursing strategies.
• This requires extensive knowledge of the nursing procedures, staff rules and patient policies.
• A chief nurse officer may help in planning budgets and setting rates for the health services.
• Bachelor's degree in nursing
• Masters degree in nursing or health care administration. (strongly preferred)
• Licensed registered Nurse
• 10 years Administrative Experience
• Leadership and organizational Skills.
• Candidate must be inside GCC.
About the Company
A leading company with positions for upcoming hospital with 100+ beds in Dubai.