Job description / Role
KEY RESULTS and ACCOUNTABILITIES
Chief Specialist - Benefits Management (BM) shall prepare a comprehensive and detailed framework and manual about program and project benefits management. The manual will cover many items including, but not limited to, the following:
• Comprehensive governance and technical framework for the full lifecycle of program and project benefits management (including but not limited to phases, processes, detailed roles and responsibilities, areas of measurement, defining and updating baseline analytics along with the supporting tools, the maturity of benefits management, KPIs, etc)
• Categorization of projects and identification of types of benefits they contribute to, time of benefit measurement, tools of benefit measurement, etc
• Definition and estimation of resources needed to implement project and benefits management including required human and technical resources, institutional changes, databases, baseline analytics, programs and technologies for benefit management
• Definition, design and implementation of awareness and training programs
• Definition and classification of all risks and challenges that Client may face towards implementing benefits management along with the clear plan for mitigation measure
• The manual should be prepared after conducting full analysis for status quo of program and project management practices and governance tools as well as needed research on most up to date international best practices in both private and public sectors, with focus on the transportation industry.
• The manual should be prepared in consultation with all concerned stakeholders.
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, out of which minimum of 3 should be in benefit management. Work experience in public sector and/or in transportation sector is a plus.
• At least B.Sc. in a Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Management or IT.
• Certification in project or program management is a plus.
• Familiarity with up to date methods in program and project management as well as benefit management
• Good presentation and report writing skills
• Good communicator
• Team player
• International Perspective
About the Company
Trans Skills LLC is a transportation-focused recruitment, manpower supply, and training company dedicated to serving the GCC region. We are currently concentrating on recruiting as well as sourcing and supplying medium to senior level railway, aviation, land transportation and maritime professionals. Whatever experience and skills your company requires, Trans Skills will be able to supply the right personnel needed to provide the quality service you require.
We would like to pride ourselves on being ready and able to supply your organization with professionals across the various disciplines of transportation.
Trans Skills is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alserkal Group.
Lead Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||3 Jun|
Ignite Search & Selection
Ignite Search & Selection
Deputy Project Manager for a Construction and Engineering Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|