Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a Chief Steward/HACCP Manager to join the opening team of 25hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE!
This is a place where personality counts for more than your CV. We are genuine. Genuinely uncomplicated. Genuine in our dealings with one another. Genuinely professional. Genuinely reliable. Genuinely global with genuine local roots. With genuinely cool opportunities. And we're genuinely interested in you.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within our property and across the world!
- Opportunity to work for the first 25Hours hotel in MEA
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining high sanitation standards in all food preparation area
- Responsible for achieving financial goals, by minimizing costs without compromise in Hygienic condition
- Responsible for ensuring sufficient operating equipment and cleaning supplies for the operation
- Responsible for administration and the disposal of waste
- Responsible for monitoring and control all HACCP related matters
- Establishes and implements all Food Hygiene policies and procedures in all the Kitchen, store and dishwashing area
- Responsible for the issuing and the return of all F&B Equipment in accordance of the Account department procedure
- Working with and training all employees to manage, monitor and improve the health and safety standards in the workplace
Your experience and skills include:
- Vocational certificate or diploma in professional cleaning industry, significant Hotels, food industry experience
- Very sound knowledge of HACCP guideline/principles
- Computer Literate
- Language: fluent in English (both spoken/written)
Your team and working environment:
Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.