Job description / Role
Do you have a heart to serve and love being part of a team? As a Chief Steward/Hygiene Manager, you will assist in the execution of memorable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests with highest possible health and safety standards.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for supervising the cleanliness and sanitizing of all Kitchen and Restaurant Areas
- Should be a key player in handling HACCP to attain highest hygiene standards
- Operations to be in compliance with HACCP and local municipality standards
- Responsible of the operation of kitchen cleaning equipment
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.