Job description / Role
• Perform periodic preventive maintenance on Chiller units.
• Routine inspection, troubleshooting, and repair of Air-cooled and water-cooled Chillers.
• Perform periodic preventive maintenance on different HVAC units.
• Coordinate for Conducting setting adjustment and calibration of controllers and sensors.
• Document all equipment installations: make, model, serial number, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
• Routine inspection and repair of HVAC units
• Monitor the performance and adjust the Chiller equipment to obtain maximum efficiency.
• Ensure that all operation and maintenance activities are properly recorded and documented.
• Response to emergencies and breakdowns.
• Ensure all equipment is in the correct order and used safely.
• Assist to perform the electrical, mechanical, and plumbing and others when and where required.
• Chiller Technician is responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing industrial chillers and their associated components.
• This may include chillers, cooling towers, pumps, motors, valves, filters, compressors, evaporators and condensers.
• The Chiller Technician must possess a good knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and refrigeration systems, as well as have excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
• The successful candidate will be required to carry out routine maintenance, repair and installation of chillers, as well as provide technical advice and guidance to customers.
• He must be able to work both independently and as part of a team, and be able to work to tight deadlines.
• 10 to 15 years
About the Company
Established in 1997 as a maintenance company initially specializing in Air Conditioning and Elevators maintenance, Elemech Technical Works has over the years grown into full fledged facilities maintenance and management company. We draw on our vast experience to find the perfect solution to varied challenges.
Our commitment is to meet your objectives by delivering individually tailored solutions in order to achieve the desired improvements in operational performance.
Our passion for performance excellence means we have steadily and quietly acquired an impressive track record, across a range of sectors in both the residential and commercial properties. We have dedicated teams of technicians and engineers who can respond fast to any requirements.
Businesses run best when you anticipate and plan ahead for interruptions. We identify your operations and maintenance needs and tailor our programs to address them before they affect your productivity. Our Preventive and Operational Management System is designed to manage services, resources, and assets by standardizing processes, improving work methods. A specifically tailored preventive maintenance schedule is given for each building, to ensure that the building and your business is always up and running.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Engineer (Buildings)
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
Mechanical HVAC Engineer
Comfortline Electromechanical Works
|Al Ain||11 Sep|