Job description / Role
As a CID Data Entry Agent, your main responsivity will be to update the guest's information in CID system.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Update promptly (within two hours from guest arrival or departure) all guest information in the CID system (check in & check out)
- Follow all relevant Front Office procedures linked to the CID system
- Inform promptly the Manager or Supervisor whenever there are issues either with the system or with the data collected by the reception team
- Maintain the CID log book every shift reporting the system status, count and any issues needs to be handed over or followed up
- Ensure that all guest documentations are available and up-to-date
- Assist the FO department in administrative tasks whenever requested
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with CID or a related system
- Fluency in Arabic and English languages; additional languages are a plus
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Data Entry Clerk
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||3 Jun|
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jun|
Accountant/Data Entry Operator
RTC-1 Employment Services
Secretary & Document Controller
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|