Job description / Role
Our client is a well established industry leader in the company formation and financial services industry. They are looking to diversify their service offering to clients by providing second citizenship by investment services to their large database of existing international clients.
Through their longstanding relationships with international Governments they are in the position to be able to provide second citizenship / residency programmes by investment.
As a second citizenship sales specialist you will advise clients on the best opportunities for them to invest internationally so they can own an attractive foreign investment as well as gain second citizenship for a European, Caribbean or other international country. Such advantages open up the world to entrepreneurs, wealthy investors and their families to enable their freedom of movement & access to excellent healthcare and educational facilities.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Currently be working in the second citizenship or global immigration industry and have a good knowledge of current international processes;
• Have a proven track record of selling to HNWI clients in this industry;
• Be used to working to targets through KPIs;
• Deliver results, be a naturally positive, optimistic, ‘can do’ person;
• Have experience of handling clients on an international basis;
• Have excellent English skills. (additional languages are an advantage)
• Have an educational background in law, finance and compliance or similar industries is an advantage.
There are excellent career opportunities for someone who proves themselves in this role, smashes all targets and treats this business as if their own.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.