Job description / Role
• Completes construction projects by preparing engineering design and documents and confirming specifications.
• Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
• Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs, and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
• Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
• Creates feasibility study by analyzing engineering design, conducting environmental impact studies, and assembling data.
• Produces engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
• Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress, inspecting construction site, and verifying calculations and placements.
• Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
• Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; and advising management on needed actions.
• Maintains project database by writing computer programs, entering data, and completing backups.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
AED 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: All inclusive
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• CAD and AutoCAD proficiency
• Design skills
• Site development
• Database design
• Conceptual skills
• Legal compliance
• Drafting, LISP
• Problem solving
• Availability: Immediate
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.