Job description / Role
- The Site Engineer assists the Project Managers in executing all project requirements according to the company standards ensuring that quality and HSE policies are strictly adhered to.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Ensuring that the works are done according to the drawings and specification for Civil and Architectural Works.
- Ensuring that the works are in progress as per schedule.
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering
- Communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals, such as construction managers, quantity surveyors, subcontractors, architects, designers, other engineers
- Technical skills
- An eye for detail
- Problem solving
- Leadership and management.
About the Company
A leading engineering consulting company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
QA QC Engineer
Al Jaziri Group
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting