Al Salaam Consultants
Job description / Role
In relation to the specific discipline, the Engineer will:
• Follow the Team Leader / Senior Engineer advice and instructions.
• Fulfill any statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Co-ordinate, through Team Leader / Senior Engineer, with other related disciplines to provide the required services.
• Lay utmost importance in quality of work.
• In the Design Section: reporting as required to the Senior Design Engineer.
• In the Site Management Section: reporting as required to the Resident Engineer.
• Attendance of meetings (if required)
• Participate in data collection, design ideas, design inputs and any other Design requirements).
• Participate in the preparation the preliminary Design.
• Participate in the preparation of detailed design.
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with UAE experience not less than 10 years
• Minimum experience: 10 years
Interested candidate please apply now.
About the Company
Al Salaam Consultants is a multi-disciplinary consultancy firm that specializes in Architectural, Structural & MEP Design and construction supervision services.
Al Salaam, has offices in different cities across the Middle East, competing and completing projects in different regions across the Arab World.
Al Salaam employs a team of over 130 skilled, and talented professionals specialized in: Architecture, Structural and MEP Design, Interior and Landscape Design, Civil, Mechanical and Electrical and Engineering Project Management.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Civil Engineer / Civil Supervisor
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jan|
Unibuild Group of Companies
Project Civil Engineer - Oil & Gas Industry
Ultimate HR Solutions
Junior Civil Engineer
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Feb|