Job description / Role
For a client in the construction sector, Transguard Workforce Solutions is looking for a Civil Foreman in Dubai.
- Foreman is responsible for monitoring, supervision, coordination of Interiors project sites.
- Foreman has the responsibility to ensure that the tasks are being carried out according to the plan.
- Candidate should have excellent supervisory skills.
- The foreman must ensure that the project is completed efficiently within the scheduled time, and to the client's satisfaction adhering to the rules and regulations of the company.
- Supervision of single or multiple sites will be required.
- The position requires strong communication and problem solving skills.
- He will be in charge of work crews, maintaining the camaraderie, delegating responsibilities, and ensuring the project is completed successfully within time.
- Foreman is expected to assess job priorities and assign workers accordingly.
- Must coordinate activities with other departments and agencies as needed.
- Lays out daily work schedules and assigns tasks to appropriate individuals and coordinates the completion of the same.
- In conjunction with the Project Manager, plan and review overall status of the project(s) on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure all site resource are effectively utilized and monitored in order to achieve timely completion of projects.
- Make arrangements for transport of materials/labour to the site and back.
- On an ongoing basis, monitor all works against specifications to ensure the continuing quality and accuracy of work performed.
- Notify the Project Manager of any defects, mistakes, errors or variations identified
- Ensure that the Project Manager is promptly provided with any relevant documentation received from either the client or authorities
- Minimum 2 year experience in the UAE
- Good English communication skills
- Arabic a plus
- Construction background mandatory
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
- Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
- Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
- Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 1300+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 48,000 employees monthly and provide 3 Year Immigration Visas.