Job description / Role
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Civil Experience in Power Generation / Power Distribution.
- Substation experience preferable
- DEWA Approval and Dubai Municipality is an advantage but not essential.
- Must have 5+ years experience
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.