Job description / Role
Cladding & Decking Sales Coordinator with Tekla Structures experience
On behalf of our client, a global multi national Steel Manufacturing and Trading company with a regional office in Dubai. We are recruiting a Sales Coordinator for Cladding & Decking with Tekla Structures experience.
• The role requires a civil or architectural engineer to support the sales manager on all commercial aspects of sales.
• Assist in preparation of technical proposals, customer queries, receive and review purchase orders, and follow up with operations on project execution.
• You need to have experience working in the steel cladding or decking industry with Tekla Structures experience and this needs to be shown on the CV (Please make sure you mention the above duties in the steel industry).
Attached CV needs to be a Word document and please make sure under each company, you put a 2 -3 lines explaining who your company are and what they do + the industry (Steel Cladding & or Decking)
• The ideal candidate will be an Arabic speaker (other nationals can still apply) and be a Civil or Architectural Engineer.
• You need to have experience as a sales Coordinator for steel cladding or decking and need to have Tekla Structures experience.
• If you do not have this experience you will not be considered for the role.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.