Job description / Role
- Outline guidelines and policies for smooth & efficient functioning of the department
- Manage/Supervise the Cleaning operations team and transportation network
- Recommend promotions/allowances for management approval
- Develop control reports and measurements for performance of Cleaning Staff
- Look after and manage cleaning staff training requirement
- Distribution of Material to sites
- Manage existing and additional business of Current clients.
- Liaising with the Marketing dept for new business requirements
- Have joint meeting with Marketing/HR every week to cover marketing issues, customer complaints, new business, recruitment, leave etc.
- Advise marketing team during the quotation stage if transportation/manpower is not available and if any alternatives are available.
- Look after the one-off requirements/arrangements.
- Ensure cleaners rare deployed on site after proper induction training
- Ensure a proper Risk assessment of site is done before commencing work
- Ensure Safety guidelines are followed on sites in liaison with Safety Officer
- Plan, manage & approve leave of cleaning staff
- Ensure completion of Cleaning staff attendance on time & minimise idle time
- Advise HR/PRO/Finance on absconders
- Liaison with OHSE officer in ensuring safety instructions are followed
- Liaison with HR Executive/Finance on cancellations/resign/termination
- Liaison with Stores in charge to ensure on time delivery of materials on site
- Liaison with the Client & Finance on Outstanding payments
- Graduate/Civil Engineer with experience in the cleaning industry – minimum 10 years overall and 3 years in same role.
- Will be heading the cleaning division operations consisting of a team of Assistant managers, Operations Executives, Supervisors and 3600 Cleaning Staff.
- Reporting to the Assistant General Manager – Sales & Operations.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Operations Manager - Ecommerce
BAC Middle East
Big Fish Recruitment
HR Source Consulting