Job description / Role
On behalf of Zimmermann , we are hiring for a Client Advisors to join team in the first new flagship store in Dubai!
Zimmermann is one of Australia's leading and most respected fashion designer brands. Zimmermann's ready-to-wear and swim and resort collections are sold through Zimmermann boutiques and high-end retailers both in Australia and internationally. We maintain stand-alone retail stores throughout Australia, Europe, UK, USA and China and a successful online business.
What you'll be doing:
We are searching for candidates who embody the Zimmermann brand, bringing optimism, creativity and sophistication to everything they do.
We are looking for candidates with experience in a luxury retail environment, and who are passionate about creating an elevated and memorable client service experience. We value impeccable attention to detail, strong communication skills and the ability to achieve goals!
As a Client Advisor, your key responsibilities include:
- Providing our clients with a memorable shopping experience
- Establishing and developing relationships with Zimmermann clients
- Achieving sales targets and upholding Zimmermann brand standards including store presentation and stock and inventory
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ability to build strong, genuine relationships with clients.
- Excellent organisation skills and high attention to detail
- Passion for creating an amazing client experience that exceeds the client's expectations.
- Enthusiastic team player
What we can offer you:
- Bespoke development plans and access to strong mentors and industry leaders.
- Ongoing training and development to grow your career within a luxury fashion brand.
- Seasonal uniform provided to all team members.
- Generous employee discount and bonus structure.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.