Job description / Role
Do you speak English, Arabic and client solutions?
We’re looking for a bold and bilingual Client Director to join our world-class Executive Education department.
Can you be both dependable and disruptive?
Our Executive Education department are instrumental in designing and delivering impeccable management and leadership development programmes for both individuals and global client organisations. As a Client Director you’ll take the LBS Executive Education offering to market. Alongside driving new opportunities for a portfolio of existing clients, your unrivalled market knowledge will help you to identify new clients, secure them as partners, and design custom programmes to help them meet their business objectives. You’ll also:
• Support on Executive Education strategies and business development plans for your region and target sector
• Lead the development and coordination of major proposals in your area
• Execute account plans and implement regular reviews to ensure that we are offering a quality service that is exceeding client needs and expectations
• Pre-empt possible client and stakeholder issues and quickly resolve them when they arise
• Have a deep understanding of competitor offerings, market trends and advancements to integrate into existing client solutions and drive new business
• Lead the negotiations of client contracts and manage cost control to secure the best commercial outcomes for both parties
• Represent the team in cross-departmental initiatives to provide a smooth, world-class experience and ultimately help the school meet its strategic goals.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the people, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll successfully collaborate with the existing Executive Education team in Dubai, and will play a key part in representing the School more broadly in the region.
Who We Are Looking For
• A Bachelors and Masters degree or equivalent qualification or experience
• Fluency in Arabic and English
• Demonstrable knowledge of the Middle East market and business practises required
• Impeccable communication skills and the ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Good business acumen with experience of consultative sales and developing client solutions
• Proven leadership skills with the ability to proactively identify and implement best practise
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School there is a wide range of benefits available.
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
About the Company
London Business School is one of the world’s elite business schools. We shape business practice and transform careers across the globe. Our academic strength drives original and provocative business thinking, empowering our people to challenge conventional wisdom in a truly unique academic environment.
Location is everything. The strength we draw from the cultural diversity, the hunger and dynamism of London, sets us apart like no other school. We offer unparalleled access to some of the world’s most successful businesses, who work right on our doorstep.
Our people are a reflection of the city in which we are based, where commerce, finance, science, the arts, media, heritage and multiculturalism collide with energy and enthusiasm.
We are thought leaders with an unquenchable thirst for learning and a devotion to world class research and teaching. Our international faculty is the best in the world. In the classroom, they share their research and thought leadership with you. In the boardroom, they advise some of the worlds’ biggest clients.
Our people benefit from this combined expertise, all the while learning how to have a positive impact on the way the world does business.
We are the only non-US business school to have been ranked number one in the world for our full-time MBA programme (Financial Times) and we hold the highest average research score of any UK higher education institution.
We think global. We provide a varied, multicultural learning environment that gives us a global edge and a unique competitive advantage.
We are a melting pot of ideas, energy and influences. Ninety percent of our Masters degree students come from outside the UK and our Executive Education participants come from more than 130 countries. Exposure to our unique academic environment and access to the 40,000 strong worldwide network of alumni, continues to shape successful careers around the world.
Ours is a global school with global ambition. Big business, small business and entrepreneurs all benefit from our unmatched diversity of thought. No other school can guarantee such a richly diverse, vibrant, hungry and connected experience, nor such a powerfully global perspective.